Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Shit is about to get fancy up in here!


Keep an eye out on the blog for the next 24 hours. I stayed up until 1am doing research on how to fix my own blog and make it look the kind of pretty I had in my head. Apparently thinking was a good idea because it really looks like ass right now. I tried to design a pink Chevron background in Photoshop. It looked amazing but every time I uploaded it, my lines weren't measuring up right and it was driving me crazier than having my kids home from school on a weekday. That's okay, I found a professional and a bad ass blog layout. You just wait and see! Check out this before and (when it gets finished) the after!

BEFORE
This is totally not my style but it was the only background I found to match the template I had.


AFTER
Blog Template and Installation courtesy of Blogaholic Designs!



1 comments:

  1. Looks great! You're so fancy getting a design from a designer and not Google like your slacker friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete